Description: Beasley Media Group is searching for one outstanding sales professional with previous radio experience to handle existing accounts and to develop and sell advertising, marketing and digital campaigns for our stations in Monmouth/Ocean New Jersey, specifically 95.9 WRAT and 100.1 WJRZ. The ideal candidate will have at least three to five years media sales experience and a proven track record of business development. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through cold calling and prospecting, developing and maintaining existing assigned accounts and budgets, as well as identifying client’s advertising and digital needs. The successful candidate must be able to prepare and present customized solutions to meet client needs and will cultivate and maintain relationships with clients by providing outstanding quality service.
- Develop effective relationships with key decision-makers in order to exceed client and company expectations
- Meet monthly revenue goals
- Collection of outstanding accounts when overdue
- Participation at station/client events and promotions
- Work closely in a team atmosphere with multiple departments
- Must have a passion for sales
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional writing and creative presentation skills to sell customized marketing solutions and digital campaigns
- Goal oriented and money motivated
- Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships
- Reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- College degree in communications, sales, marketing, related field or equivalent preferred , but not required
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until the position is filled.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Marge Guglielmo, Director of Sales, Beasley Media Group – Monmouth/Ocean, NJ
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
BEASLEY MEDIA GROUP: Beasley Media Group, LLC. is a subsidiary of Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc., which owns and operates 63 stations (45 FM and 18 AM) in 15 large and mid-size markets in the United States. Approximately 19 million consumers listen to Beasley radio stations weekly over-the-air, online, on smartphones and tablets and engage with the Company’s brands and personalities through digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, text, apps and email.